Call us on 0808 501 5150
We're available to take your call until 5:30pm weekdays and 5pm on Saturdays.


Read about our safe and responsible service.

Contact us for an online valuation, an online property tour, more information on any property, or mortgage information.

Report a fault

Click here to report a fault at your home.

Or give us a call

We are open 9am till 5.30pm in the week, and until 2pm on a Saturday.

Existing tenants

If you currently rent a property via Farrell Heyworth we're here to ensure your tenancy goes smoothly, keeping you and your rented property safe.

Tenant FAQ’s


If you have a fault at your property that you cannot fix it is essential that you report it to us as soon as possible. Below is a list of FAQs’ with advice for resolving common problems.
For all other fault reporting our maintenance team can be contacted 9am – 5:30pm on 01524 842222 or for 24-hour reporting faulting click the pink 'report a fault' button below and register your property.
This link can then be saved as an app on your smart device giving you instant access to reporting at any time.

My boiler is losing pressure and this is affecting the heating. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

If the pressure is dropping in your boiler it will affect the performance of the unit and cause your water to be slow to heat in taps and radiators etc. But there are some quick fixes to this problem you can do yourself to get your rental property warm and toasty in minutes.
British Gas have an excellent step by step guide you can find here:

I’m having problems in my property with damp and condensation, what can I do to prevent this?

Mould and damp inside the home can be unsightly and unhealthy. Luckily, it’s easy to treating existing damp issues, removing unsightly marks and prevent further problems.

Call our lettings department who can provide you with further guidance.

My rental property is installed with storage heaters but I’m not sure how to work them?

Using a storage heater for the first time can be confusing as they operate differently to radiators but look very similar.
Call our lettings department who can provide you with further guidance.

I can smell gas, what should I do?

If you smell gas, think you may have a gas leak or are worried that carbon monoxide gas may be leaking from a gas appliance call the free Gas emergency services line on 0800 111 999.
If possible, do this whilst safely vacating the property and following the gas emergency services further instructions about returning to the property.
Should you experience a power outage or electrical emergency please call 105 to be connected to your local energy provider.
Click here to learn more about gas and carbon monoxide safety.

My electricity has tripped, how can I turn it back on?

All properties will be equipped with a fuse box containing an RCD, or residual current device. The RCD will switch to off if it detects a fault with an appliance or a power surge to prevent electrocution or fire.
To restore the power, you must firstly UNPLUG all faulty devices and turn off light switches in the affected area.
You will need to locate the fuse box, these are commonly found in under stairs cupboards, garages etc. The fuse box has a number of large switches and usually one will now be in the off position. Return this to the on position to restore power.
We would then recommend you turn lights and appliances one by one in the affected area to isolate the device which caused the RCD to switch off.
If you are still experiencing any property maintenance problems please contact our maintenance team on 01524 842222 9am – 5:30pm, or click the pink button below to report a fault 24/7.